Monday, May 08, 2006


Oilers:1 Sharks:2

Well the Oil lost the first game. They were very outplayed (or should I say outchecked). They are just lucky the Sharks ended with only 2 goals. I haven't lost hope though. I think that they will find a way to counter the Sharks checking and get their speed back. They are either going to have to start checking the Sharks more or figure out how to keep the puck going to eachother instead of the opponents when they are checked. They play again tonight so there isn't much time for them to get rest and prepare but I think they will come out victorious. The really need to head home with one win.

I had a pretty good weekend. Went for a walk and then out for coffee with some friends. It was really nice for it to be just us... it's been a while since we've hung out without a bunch of other people around.

Saturday I went to Name that Tune. A friends brother was in town so I met up with them there. It was nice meeting his brother. He actually looks a lot like a guy I knew in California... even shares the same name.

I wasn't really feeling as into being there as I usually do. The 'friend' I blogged about was there. I also know that she has been telling people what happened. When asked why we aren't hanging out I leave it at we had a falling out. However I know she doesn't leave it at that. I'm trying not to let that bug me but I know she won't be telling anything that makes her look bad. So I'm sure that she is making it seem like I'm just jealous. Doesn't matter though... if people are going to judge me because of what she tells them then they probably weren't worth my time and aren't worth me worrying about anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Oh please - not any more "J"'s!!!!

Sorry about the Oilers. Heard it this morning on the way into work, and immediately thought of you.

xoxo

1:46 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL

Ah well... we'll hopefully win tonight. :D

1:56 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes one on one friend time is the best.

I'm sorry you have to deal with the 'fall out'. It sucks when you take the high road and the other person dosent. Its still worth taking the high road.

Hugs

5:37 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks lawbrat!

11:04 AM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker