Saturday, April 29, 2006



Oilers: 3 Wings:2

I've still been feeling pretty down lately. I feel disillusioned on friendships. The one friend is still upset with me over his joke gone bad. This is a friend that I've known for many many years. One that helped me through a lot of rough times. He is one I thought I could count on no matter what. I guess I could count on him only so long as it suited him.

The other friend.... well like I said in my comments. I thought she was one that I could trust no matter what. One that wouldn't betray me in any way. She constantly told me how much she cares about me and how much I meant to her. She always told me that I was her rock and that she would never do anything to hurt me. Teaches me to not believe people at their word I guess.

My Dad was doing really well. He never heard from the doctor so we figured it was all good. However earlier this week the problem came back. So his health is still up in the air and that worries me. It's a worry that eats at me. The worst is that there is nothing I can do. If the tests came back that the CAT scan didn't find anything then I don't know what the doctors can do. Tests coming back ok is in some ways good news since the scan would show most serious problems so whatever is wrong then should (hopefully) be nothing serious so that's good. It's just not knowing and yet him still getting very sick is really worrying me.

I think tonight is a good night to go to a comedy show. A friend and I are going to Yuk Yuks to see some comedians and hopefully have some good laughs. I really need it.

3 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Dani, I'm sorry to hear you're losing your faith in friendships. Someday we'll have to sit down and talk about this. I know exactly what you're feeling. (hugs)

9:06 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

GO REDWINGS...DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER..YEAH! LIKE I FOLLOW HOCKEY...WHAT IS THAT OTHER SPORT YOU CANUCKS FOLLOW..CURLING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...WHEN I MOVED TO NC I HAD THREE KINDS OF SKATES. HOCKEY, FIGURE AND SPEED. THEY DRY ROTTED. I STILL HAVE MY HOCKEY STICK BUT NO PUCK, NO ICE AND NO DESIRE TO BUST MY BUTT ANYMORE. WE HAVE NICE BEACHES THOUGH..

9:45 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Sarantium said...

Hey honey, you ah need me to go and break some knee caps???? Just give me a call..... I LOVE YOU AND THE OILERS...... GO OILERS GO...........

10:57 AM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker