Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oilers:4 Wings: 3

How to Charm me:
I go get coffee every morning. Usually I get everyones order but this morning it was just my coffee to worry about. The drive thru I go to is always busy so some morning it can take a long time which I definitely don't mind since the longer I'm in line is the longer I'm away from work. When I got up to the window to pay I was told I don't owe anything. It was paid for not by the guy in the vehicle ahead of me but the one in the truck in front of him. He didn't give a reason. All I have to say is thank you! I love free coffee! That isn't the first time this month I've gotten free coffee either. Not mentioning the countless cups friends have bought me (thanks guys) but I also had two other strangers by my coffee. One actually paid for not only my coffee but also my bagel. They had reasons though. I let one of them in the line and the other almost backed into me. It was a very nice and very needed way to start my morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Well, now that I know the way to your heart. I'll buuuy the coffee when you're here. (bagal too)

7:26 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

See what happens when you smile!

12:24 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Who said anything about smiling?

Or you could just skip the bagel and cook a yummy breakfast :D

12:31 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Go Wings!

I'd buy your coffee until all of your stresses were gone.

Hope you have a stress-free weekend!

10:48 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hey! You suck Mark! It's YOUR fault my Oilers lost. LOL j/k

Thanks for the hope of a stress free weekend.. and the thoughts of buying my coffee :D

11:08 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

That guy that threw in the bagel sounds serious!

I was going to buy you coffee, but I did not know where to send the check.

11:53 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker