Thursday, December 08, 2005

My nephew was born at 3:30am on December 7. He is adorable. He has SO much hair. We were debating if he has more hair than my first niece. He also looks more like my brother than my nieces did. My brother disagrees and says he looks just like my second niece did when she was born. He does look a lot like both nieces but more like my brother than the other two did. Of course he IS only a day old so really it's a little soon to tell.

I gave him a stuffed monkey and I got my nieces stuffed Unicorns (couldn't leave them out) and my older niece called me and left a message saying thank you and I love you. That is the best way to make my day. I absolutely LOVE when she leaves me messages.

This has been a busy and somewhat exhausting week. Today is the third day I've worked both jobs plus the one night I didn't work at the part time one I had to clean here. Not a whole lot of rest. Thankfully after next week my schedule at the part time job is going to clear up (thats when the less hours there kicks in). Also it means I'll have extra money for Christmas which is definitely a good thing.

Dillon and I are still doing good. He came out last night with me and my friends. I think he was a little nervous. He was a lot more fidgety than usual. It probably didn't help that my friends were teasing us. I know my friends like him so that's good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Awwwww!

It's so sweet. All of it.

12:51 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! auntie dani. :D

trix.

8:20 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Gordy said...

Wow, I leave for a couple of months..I know, I know..I'm horrible, but you get a new nephew and seem to have a new man?! Good for you, now I gotta go find out more about him.

7:39 AM, December 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I guess now it's your turn to pop out a kid then? ;)

9:47 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Callie ~ :D

Trix ~ Thank you!!

Gordy ~ Thanks.. there isn't much on here about him. I haven't really blogged much about him.

Tydes ~ That would be a HELL NO! lol

11:40 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker