Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am NOT a patient person. I sit here at work wondering and wondering when my nephew is going to be born. I got a hold of my Dad and found everything is going well but labor is going slow. So more waiting. I do not want to wait!

Had another very good weekend. I spent a lot of time with my new guy. (I'll call him Dillon for the blog) He is a sweetie. I'm sure you guys would approve of the way he treats me. At least so far ;)

Anyway off to clean the shop and wonder some more about when my nephew is going to be born.

8 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

Glad to hear all is going good for you. It's aboput time things went your way.

8:54 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Has your nephew been born, yet? Come ON, what's the hold up?

Sheesh.

12:10 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Lowk :D

LOL Shanshu he was born around 3:30 am. Baby and Momma are doing well. I'll be leaving work early so I can go visit. Can't wait to see him!

12:17 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Doesn't your sis in law realize there are DRUGS that move the process along quicker? Jeez!

*taps foot*

Is he here yet????

*hums a little*

How about now????

Goodness - she's just entirely too inconsiderate.

:-P

12:18 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

LOL - disregard my last entry. We posted at almost the same time!!

WOO HOO for the baby! Give him lots of hugs from me!

12:19 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL Callie. I will definitely give him kisses for you :D

12:26 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Congradulatiions Tia Dani. How bout a birthday Kiss????????
??????

6:57 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Well, Dani! Reading the comments shows he was born already, so a congratulations is in order! :) Congrats, congrats! :D *hugs*

I'm interesting in what they've named him. If you don't want to share on here, email or msn perhaps? Names are interesting to me. lol.

Congrats again!

10:11 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker