Friday, December 02, 2005

I am finally getting around to doing the Meme that Penny tagged me with. :)

Ten years ago: I had just turned 18 and was working at Happy Mart (as assistant manager). I was also working hockey games. I was wondering what the heck I'd do when I was finished my last year of High School.

Five years ago: I just started this job and was just getting to know some of the online friends I still have. Nothing too exciting was going on in my life back then.

One year ago: Working lots n lots. Not much has changed since then other than I now spend even more time with friends.

Yesterday: I slept in a little bit and was a bit late for work so I stayed late to make up for it. Then went home and relaxed... laid around with the dog we are dogsitting. Such a sweet dog. Then cleaned the office (I'm making extra money to do that which is one of the reasons I'll work less at my part time job). Then went home and did laundry.

Five snacks i enjoy:
1. Chips
2. Beef Jerky
3. Lowks Salsa (that stuff is awesome)
I don't have five snacks... lol I really don't snack very much.

Five songs to which i know all the words:
1. Imagine - John Lennon
2. Black Widow - Motley Crue
3. I Surrender - Celine Dion
4. One Thing - Finger Eleven
5. The Dance - Garth Brooks

Five things i would do with $100 million (Leaving Penny's note: in Canada, if you win $100 million, you actually get a cheque for $100 million. No tax, no installments... you get the whole shebang at once):
1. Pay off all my debts
2. Buy my Dad, Brothers and Sister houses (probably also buy for friends... as well as some cars)
3. Start a trust fund for my nieces and nephews
4. Take a trip around the world (and bring friends with me)
5. Put a big chunk of it away.... also spend more on friends and family

Five places to run away:
1. California
2. Barcelona
3. Various places in Canada
4. Rome
5. Greece.

Five bad habits:
1. I smoke (I will keep trying to quit though and one day will manage it)
2. I swear like crazy
3. I can be a push over
4. I can be selfish
5. I can be moody

Five things i like doing:
1. Making people laugh
2. Laughing so hard I'm crying
3. Spending time with family
4. Spending time with friends
5. Helping people

Five things i would never wear:
1. Spandex
2. A mumu (So agree)
3. Low cut jeans (they look bad on everyone).
4. Frilly shit
5. Emroidered flowery shirts

Five favorite tv shows (I'm including old shows):
1. Buffy
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Alias
4. Firefly
5. Smallville

Five biggest joys in my life:
1. My nieces and nephews
2. My Daddy
3. My friends
4. Laughing
5. Traveling

Five favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. Playstation
3. A toy I got from Trix
4. My car (can that count as a toy?)
5. Can I count my books as toys?

Also taken from Penny:
Take the quiz: "Which beautiful Sorceress are you?"

Lightening Sorceress
You depict the Lightening Sorceress! Controlling lightening and using it for weaponry is your main magic. The rain is your sanctuary and the thunder is your guide.

10 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Of course you can count your car as a toy. I know I do that with mine.

The Dance is possibly one of the best songs ever written.

5:56 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Thanks Dani. I'll send you some salsa next time I make some if you wish. (hell, I"ll do almost anything you wish.)
about that toy trix gave you?? ;)

6:44 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Firefly. Wicked cool.

I'm also interested in hearing about the toy from Trix.

7:09 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Trix never sent me any toys. I'm jealous now.

;-)

Oh - and wicked cool sorceress. I ended up with the Dark Sorceress. LOL!

btw - glad you're not working as much on your other job!

10:21 AM, December 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you still have that TOY that i sent you??? rotflmao!
i'm glad said toy is one of your favs. ;)

xoxo,
trix. :)

8:51 AM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

I love The Dance as well. Beautiful song, wonderful lyrics. *sigh*

7:38 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Mmmm I'd love some Salsa Lowk! Of course I'm not sure how well it would make the trip lol lol

Toy from Trix is our secret! :)

I can not wait until I start working less. This week I work three evenings and again on Sunday. *sigh*

11:26 AM, December 05, 2005  
Blogger MYSTIC said...

Love the magical outfit....It fits well...not frilly at all..

6:36 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL I agree :D

9:14 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Dani, If I can recieve salsa when I was stationed in Okinawa. It'll make it just fine to you. I could'nt think of anything or one that would'nt survive the trip just to see you.

12:57 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker