Monday, November 14, 2005

Another long weekend gone. How can long weekends still feel so damn short? Had a great time at Keraoke Thursday night. Was exhausted though so I didn't go for breakfast. The exhausting week caught up with me. I slept in though and relaxed before work so I was re-energized.

Friday night I went to a friends place to watch a movie and hang out. Found out she got engaged so huge CONGRATS to her! Got home fairly early and slept in a little before working on Saturday.

After work I picked up Dayna and she came over to dye my hair. Its a darker shade of red this time. We got all dressed up for her birthday. Had a blast at Name that Tune. Got MANY compliments on how good I looked. I always love the compliments. It ended earlier than usual. We headed to D,B and Daynas place to eat and watch a movie. I was planning on staying there over night and having a Smallville season 3 Sunday.

I ended up going to another friends house... stayed there over night and slept in (oh how I love sleeping in). Hung out there for the day and headed back to D,B and Dayna's around 8pm for some Smallville. A great Sunday.

I am in a much happier mood than last week. I am so glad that things here at work got sorted out before the weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Glad to hear it, sweetie! Sounds like you had a good weekend.

xo

10:28 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yup I did :D

xo right back!

3:11 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Glad to hear pretty lady. Ya had me worried.

8:42 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Don't worry about me lowk I always turn out ok. :) Thanks though :)

Definitely a plan Motherdear! Make it happen!! I know you got the power!

12:28 PM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker