Monday, November 28, 2005

Not much time to update so I'll just mention a couple things.

~ My computer is being upgraded (thank you Divine Shadow) so I won't be updating in the evening for a little while (not that I did that often).
~ I cut my hours WAY down at my second job. I'm so happy. I'll actually get a couple weekends a month off!
~ Said to me on Saturday:
S: Stop doing that!
Me: Doing what?
S: Being the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
~ A guy I have a date with tonight bought me coffee at work on Friday AND brought me coffee on Sunday
~ Full time job is good. Busy.
~ I still hate Mondays.

8 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I hope things go well on your date. I'll be rooting for you. (that includes fantasing, kusting dreaming, etc. etc.)

8:38 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Coffee on Friday and Sunday? Oh, he's serious then.

9:03 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Mossy Stone said...

In some cultures all he'd have to do is bring a cow on the third visit and you'd be engaged!

7:16 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

I did that once...the girl freaked out and was like "oh my God get that thing out of my living room!" and then she got all mad and the date was over.

Some people are just nuts.

8:37 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Lowk!

Well, he kind of had some sucking up to do... I'll tell that story another time...

LMAO Mossy
and Shanshu! Did you tell her what the cow represented? Maybe that would have helped. LOL

11:04 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I hope the date went well, Dani!

Sorry I'm late...my computer's had some issues. Stupid technology.

9:43 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most beautiful girl he's ever seen, a date, less hours at work....WOOHOO!

7:12 AM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hope your computer is better Gypsy! The date did go well. :D

Wasn't that sweet?! I don't think I've had a nicer compliment. Too bad I'm not interested in him (the date was a different guy 23 years old.. woo go me lol).

I'm so excited to work less at my part time job! I've been working the 2 jobs for two and a half years. I'm just so tired of it.

12:05 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker