Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It has been another rough week but I think it's all sorted out now. We'll wait and see how it all works out but it looks a lot better than it did. There are still some issues I'm stressing about but at least I'm no longer crying. LOL

Thank goodness it's a short week so only one more day until the weekend. I do work at my second job on Friday but at least I can sleep in.

I went out to kareoke on Monday. They actually convinced me to sing. It was terrible but I had fun anyway. Kareoke again tomorrow but this time they won't be able to get me to sing. This place is too crowded and I know too many of the people. The place on Monday was a lot less crowded and I only knew a few people. lol

4 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I hope I never see you cry. I could'nt take it. God help the ones that cause you to cry when I'm around. Be happy dani. please

12:53 PM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

trix.

8:08 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger duff said...

i hope your week's gotten better.....

2:47 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks guys!!! Things have definitely gotten better. Must have been your well wishes. :D

9:54 AM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker