Friday, November 04, 2005

What a strange week. It hasn't exactly been a bad week but I wouldn't say it's been good either. I'm just glad it's Friday. I am tired of dating. I'm tired of getting excited about a relationship and then (for whatever reason) it going down the tubes in five minutes. How do things look so good and then BOOM its all gone to shit?!

This particular guy actually does like me. I like him. For reasons I won't go into it doesn't seem that it's going to be able to work. The thing is though we really suit eachother (so far). I am totally comfortable being myself around him. He feels totally comfortable around me. It's like we've known eachother for years not just a couple months. Now suddenly stuff has happened and it looks like its all going to be over.

On another note.. I went and saw a sneak preview for the movie Jarhead on Wednesday (thanks his divine shadow!!!). I enjoyed the movie... I especially enjoyed the shower scene. ;) I had a great time out for wings after the movie as well. I got home around midnight and went straight to bed.

My friend S drunk dialed me at around 2am. I slept through it but he did leave a voicemail. He told me he had just phoned Dayna and woke her up and since he was already an asshole once he figured he might as well be an asshole again and wake me up. But instead he was just babbling to the voicemail. It was a pretty funny message and nice to start my Thursday with a laugh.

I tried doing an audio blog earlier in the week but for some reason it didn't post. Not a big deal it was mostly just some rambling.

I've decided that what I'd like to do is go a little crazy. (correction: crazier than I already am) I figure if I start acting a little crazy(ier) the men with the straight jackets will come and pick me up and I can spend some time in a padded room. I could then take a break from life and get back to just being me. The happy me. The hyper me. Not the woe is me me. I really hate having drama. I hate whining about my drama. I just seem to have too much of it lately.

6 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

You are NOT "woe is me". You're perfectly normal and well-adjusted.

However, maybe taking a day or two off of work (call in sick or something) might not be a bad idea. Just give yourself a mental rest.

xoxoxox

10:04 AM, November 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so does that mean I have a shot?

10:49 AM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

It sounds like today is a bad Friday for a lot of people. I hope your weekend goes well, chica!!

Keep your chin up, and remember that somebody somewhere just found out they were a mistake.

:)

12:05 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I can't take a few days off. I really don't think it would make much difference anyway lol.

Well.. the crazier I am the more interested you'll be so you know if you moved here I might give ya a shot. :P

Thanks Shanshu! I will try to remember that.. although its sad. LOL

12:25 PM, November 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma is a bitch, maybe your past is catching up to you? Only you and a few others would know? What goes around, always comes around.

11:15 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Motherdear I am definitely happy with who I am. I don't need a guy around to make me happy. I was pretty happy with me and being single.... (although at times a little lonely) until DJman came around. Then there were others and now it seems just a guy mess. Ah well lets hope this week looks up.

sleeplessly single ~ I wish you better luck than I'm having. :)

Cynthia ~ You know I have thought about Karma. Definitely. I just don't believe that what I've done in my past that would come around like this. I am no saint but I've not done anything that hurt anyone.

11:33 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker