Saturday, November 05, 2005

And then it gets worse. For reasons I again won't get into here. I just feel like screaming at the top of my lungs. I am frustrated and sad and angry. I feel like a bag of shit. Well I did a few hours ago. I wanted to just scream "HEY men with the straight jacket! I'm over here!!!!"

Thankfully I have some really great friends that were able to take my mind off things. They cheered me up a LOT.

My depressed food is McDonalds. I eat it all the time even when I'm not depressed but when I AM depressed I HAVE to have it. After we left the bar we went to McDonalds. Only the one near B and Daynas was closed. We drove to one closer to my house. Closed. So we drove to the one closest to my house. OPEN! We picked up the McDonalds and headed back to their place. After chowing down I let out a loud burp. (Thats right.. I'm not always a lady). Dayna followed it up with a burp of her own.

Which of course started us all burping. Dayna wins hands down no question. I only had a few burps but I think my first one still beat any that B had. By the time I was getting ready to leave we were all laughing so hard we had tears. At one point B fell down he was laughing so hard. Laughter is absolutely the best medicine. I feel a little better about things now.

Tomorrow I work and will (probably... but not for sure since I might meet up with someone) be at Name that Tune. I'm debating staying over at D, B and Daynas so that I can actually drink.


Edit: I have finally uploaded some of my pics from Halloween.

7 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

I hope things get better for ya, and soon.

I guess I will take solace in the fact that you got a bit of happiness watching the Oilers thouroughly dismantle the Blues last night.

4:25 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks. I didn't actually get to watch the game since I was at work. I also unfortunately don't have a radio so I couldn't even listen. Thankfully I was getting updates texted to me by a friend.

6:51 PM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I was watching it from about 10 rows behinds the Oilers bench. And from where I was sitting it wasn't pretty. :P

7:34 AM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hey! If I had been watching maybe I woulda seen you on tv. You know since they show the bench and you can usually see the people behind.... :D

11:26 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm home today, if you want to give me a jingle.

xo

9:09 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I would have been the guy with the jersey and the dour look. Oh wait, that was just about everyone. Except for that guy with Oilers jersey on. That cocky bastard. :P

11:26 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thanks Callie. I will phone if/when I get the chance.

I'd a been like HEY there's Larry! Poor guy... lol lol

2:05 PM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker