Monday, October 31, 2005

Another weekend over. My weekends are going WAY too fast! I had a great time with Sarantium on Friday and Saturday! It was great hanging out with her. It didn't even feel like I drove 300 KM to see her. I miss being able to go out with her whenever we want. The drive went well. The time went by very fast both on the way there and on the way home.

Saturday night was a good time as usual. I didn't have as much fun as I probably would have if I hadn't been wearing something see through. I was very self concious. I did get a lot of compliments but the funny thing is most of those compliments were from girls. Every time I went to the bathroom I had women stopping me to comment on my costume. I did have a creepy guy compliment me though. He was staring at me (and Dayna) all night. He actually approached me after hours of staring and told me that he just had to let me know that I have an amazing body. I have to say when he came over I thought he was going to say/do something creepy but that was actually not as creepy as I expected. He just said that and then have a good night and went back to his seat.

I was entered into the costume contest too. I didn't however win that. Didn't really matter to me though.. that was the first time I was ever in a contest and was happy just to be top ten (actually I think there were 12 or 13 of us). I did get a prize bag from the staff though. They went around giving stuff to their favorite costumes. A couple of them came by to make sure I had gotten something. So at least I know they really liked it.

I was pretty tired at the end and didn't go out for breakfast like I usually do. I also wanted to get out of the costume. For some reason I was grouchy by the end of the night. Not really sure why though.

Pics will be uploaded within the next couple of days so stay tuned to find out what my costume was.

4 Comments:

Blogger lowk said...

I would've voted for you to win 1st place. But then again I'm biased.

4:58 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Ditto. Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Can't wait to see the pictures.

9:56 PM, October 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As one of the "Silent Judges" I can tell you I was instructed to get the top ten guys and top ten girls. So there were initally 20 people up there. A little ungainly I thought but almost everybody who dressed up got some kind of prize...

Although I was dissapointed that you didn't get the cheers you deserved. There should have been a greater lead time between identifying the choices, and then the final voting. Plus we only should have had 10 choices.

We'll fix it next year!

12:28 PM, November 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Wow, there didn't seem to be 20 people up there. lol

I also think that not too many people were paying attention to the contest right away. I know my friends weren't. LOL When I got back to the table Olya was like uhhh what was just going on? How did we miss cheering for you?

12:33 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker