Friday, July 29, 2005

So here's what you do. When you read this, you're supposed to answer the questions too. The "x" means you've done whatever's listed. Took this from Penny's site

(x) Smoked a joint
() Been in a wet t-shirt contest
(x) Crashed a car
() stolen a car
(
x) Been in love
(x) Had a threesome
(x) Been dumped
(x) Shoplifted (It was when I was like 8. I stole some gum and felt so bad I went back and paid for it)
() Been fired
() Been in a fist fight
(x) Snuck out of the house
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
() Been arrested
(x) Made out with a stranger
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Lied to a friend
(x) Had a crush on a teacher
() Been to Europe
(x) Skipped school
() Seen someone die
(x) Been to Canada (As Penny said --->um, duh)
() Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
() Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Thrown up in a bar
() Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi (Yeah and HATED it)
() Been snowboarding
(x) Met someone from the internet in person
() Been moshing at a concert (too chicken)
(x) Been in an abusive relationship (Again same as Penny -->not so much physically, but mentally)
(x) Taken painkillers (Just tylenol)
(x) Love someone or miss someone right now
(x) Laid and watched cloud shapes go by
(x) Made a snow angel
(x) Had a tea party
(x) Flown a kite
(x) Built a sand castle
(x) Gone puddle jumping
(x) Played dress up
(x) Jumped into a pile of leaves
(x) Gone sledding
(x) Cheated while playing a game
(x) Been lonely
() Fallen asleep at work/school
() Used a fake ID
(x) Watched the sunset
(x) Felt an earthquake (I was in the Ocean so I didn't technically feel it but the waves went crazy)
(x) Touched a snake (even the real, reptilian kind, too! <-- same and I am so proud of myself for that (touching the reptilian kind) and I know I could never do it again)
(x) Slept beneath the stars
(x) Been tickled
() Been robbed
(x) Been misunderstood
(x) Pet a reindeer/goat
(x) Won a contest
(x) Run a red light
() Been suspended from school
(x) Been in a car accident
() Had braces
(x) Felt like an outcast
() Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) Had deja vu
(x) Danced in the moonlight
(x) Hated the way you look
(x) Witnessed a crime
() Pole danced
() Been obsessed with post-it notes
(x)Walked barefoot through the mud
(x) Been lost
() Been to the opposite side of the world
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Felt like dying
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers
(x) Sung karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls when you were younger
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
() Danced naked in the rain (no, but I've always thought that sounded like fun <-- same)
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Had a bonfire on the beach
(x) Crashed a party
(x) Gone rollerblading
(x) Had a wish come true
() Worn pearls
(x) Jumped off a bridge
(x) Screamed the word penis in public
() Ate dog/cat food
(x) Told a complete stranger you loved them (Drunkenly walking around telling EVERYONE I loved them)
(x) Kissed a mirror
(x) Sang in the shower
(x) Owned a little black dress
(x) Had a dream that you married someone
() Glued your hand to something
() Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
(x) Kissed a fish (I was really young)
(x) Worn the opposite sex's clothes
() Been a cheerleader
(x) Sat on a roof top
(x) Screamed at the top of your lungs
(x) Done a one-handed cartwheel
(x) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) Stayed up all night
(x) Didn't take a shower for a week (Well not 7 full days..maybe 5 while camping)
(x) Picked and ate an apple right off the tree
(x) Climbed a tree
(x) Had a tree house
(x) Are (NOT) scared to watch scary movies
(x) Believe in ghosts
() Have more than 30 pairs of shoes
(x) Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say
(x) Gone streaking
(x) Played chicken
(x) Been skinny dipping
(x) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on
(x) Been told your beautiful by a complete stranger
() Broken a bone (Amazing that I haven't)
(x) Been easily amused
(x) Caught a fish then ate it (Didn't want to eat it though)
(x) Caught a butterfly
(x) Laughed so hard you cried (All the time)
(x) Cried so hard you laughed
(x) Mooned/flashed someone
(x) Had someone moon/flash you
(x) Cheated on a test
(x) Forgotten someone's name
(x) Slept naked
(x) French braided someone's hair (Not very well though)
() Grown a beard

Wow. There is not a lot of things on this list I haven't done.

29 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

Wow...there are a lot of things on this list that I HAVE done. That's cool...right?

I wonder if everybody will be like me, and wonder how many more of us will check the "threesome" box.

I may have to steal this from you!

12:32 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Out of 136 I have only not done 30 of them.

There isn't a threesome box.. is there? Maybe I missed it (or just don't remember lol)

1:31 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

(x) Been in love
(x) Had a threesome
(x) Been dumped


Does this mean that you didn't mean to check the "threesome" box? Eh? Eh?

:)

1:35 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LOL there were so many on that damn list I forget what they are now.

Ummm, yeah *blushing* that should still be checked off.

1:47 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

No blushing! No, no, 'tis a good thing! You've definitely done more than I have, but nothing that would make me gasp in shock.

What I have decided though, lady, is that you and I need to go streaking and dancing in the rain sometime.

2:03 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

That sounds like a great plan Penny! I'd love to do that with you!

2:16 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

"...Drunkenly walking around telling EVERYONE I loved them"

Hee! I've done that too, along with tons of other things on the list.

2:18 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

I agree with Penny....no blushing! Be proud of something like that! It's hot, and we are in an exclusive club.

I'm having buttons made, later this year.

2:19 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

dirty gypsy ~ I have to be very drunk to do that since I'm normally very shy but I've done that a few times. lol

Shanshu ~ I can't help blushing. lol I blush pretty easily. :)

2:22 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

Dani, you simply have not lived. You must begin growing a beard immediately.

3:48 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Fine. I will try my very best. I don't really want a beard but if I need one in order to have lived that is what I'll do.

3:50 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

No no no - Dani doesn't like facial hair. So no beard for her.

I've just realized that I'm entirely too innocent for my years.

4:15 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

She doesn't like facial hair?? ooh boy, Mossy, you're in trouble.

I, on the other hand, love facial hair. I especially love feeling it rub on the inside of my...oh, damn, gotta meet a friend for dinner.

Will finish this latter.

4:21 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

later....damn it... LATER not latter

4:21 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Well I don't hate it. Just prefer no facial hair.

You know Digi I just am not having any luck.. no whiskers.. nothin. I don't think I'll succeed on that one.

4:23 PM, July 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About
50
percent..

5:00 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

whew, glad to hear you don't hate facial hair, cuz without mine I look twelve. :) I will be posting this one tonight sometime

5:46 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Joe said...

What happened to all the bearded ladies, anyway? I've never once gone to a carnival and seen a bearded lady. Is this a trend that died out long ago or is this some kind of urban legend that never existed at all?

9:22 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I've never seen a bearded lady at a carnival. I did see one in a store once.

11:03 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

I have never seen a bearded lady, but one time I was working at a book store and this lady was wearing a sundress. She had a bush between her breasts. It was SCARY!

12:42 AM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Penny said...

I had a friend in high school that had to pluck all the long black hairs that grew around her nipples.

So much for sexy french chicks, huh?

8:10 AM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Thats what I hear motherdear.. and am not looking forward to it. However if age makes me as wise as you and as sweet.. then I won't mind some plucking!

4:43 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Hey I can be shy and admit to having a threesome. I wouldn't admit to it in person... but on the computer I'm not so shy.

5:47 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

I've only not done 18. Maybe as much as 20, my counting got confused there. Heh.

But that was fun to read through.

The Last Ditch.


The Cunting Linguist.

9:57 PM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

I am shaving off my beard as I type this. I did not know they were so out of style.

3:08 AM, July 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani- email me your address....for getting 100% on my quiz.

lawbrat@lawbrat.com

9:15 AM, July 31, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Welcome Steff. I had fun with that too!

Chris it seems I may be the only one not into beards so I wouldn't shave it quite so fast. :D

lawbrat email is sent. Thank you!

12:43 PM, July 31, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

Well I for one have no problem shaving my facial hair when Dani visits again. :D

9:54 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

A list of things I wish I hadn't done... would probably not be very long. I don't really regret anything I have done.

Ew sorry the move was bad! Hopefully its all good now.

8:28 AM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker