Friday, July 22, 2005

I think I will have more oppurtunity to relax this weekend. I work tonight and tomorrow until 4pm. I'm not sure if everyone is going to Name that Tune this week. I'm thinking of taking a break from it this weekend. I am sure though that if people phone me to go I'll end up going.

I think Sunday will be a relaxing day. If the weather is nice I'll be heading to an outdoor pool with a friend. If it isn't nice then I'll probably just relax at home.

I think next week will be a good work week... the boss will be out of town and even though I work tuesday, wednesday and friday I at least have the weekend off. I might head to Calgary to visit a friend which would be fun. I need to visit her before she has her baby. I have to see her waddle!

6 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

You want to see her waddle? What a friend. :P

Sounds like you could definitely use some relaxation time. I can't wait I have another 2 day weekend this week only it is sun/mon. This is 2 weeks in a row. I think my boss is finally beginning to realize we need time off. Or at our meeting tomorrow morning he is going to fire me. Either way it is time off.

4:46 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Pool with a friend? Will this also include a camera, pictures, uplading, and posting? In that order ;)
Hope your weekend goes well, Dani.

7:54 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Have fun, Dani-honey!!!

9:15 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Of course I want to see her waddle! She would want the same if I was the pregnant one lol

Didn't end up going to the pool.

9:03 AM, July 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record I DON"T WADDEL! I walk like there is a 20 pound whale growing inside me and any sudden movements will either make me pee my pants or fart or both!

9:09 AM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

*giggle* I think ya do waddle! I picture it and it makes me laugh.. you can't take away my fun by NOT waddling!

9:13 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker