Thursday, July 21, 2005

People can so suck it. If I'm not given all the information how am I supposed to do what the fuck you want me to? Seriously do you think I'm a fucking mind reader??? Walk in here saying I need the paperwork for the thing. What thing???? There are many things here. 120 of them? We don't have an order for 120 so again how the fuck would I know what you want? Maybe if you brought a drawing with you or at least the freakin wo I'd know what you want.

Then you get annoyed with ME??? How the fuck can you get annoyed with ME? Oh btw (blank) company called about a pick up. Oh. You know that? What everything there isn't ready? Well they just called saying your pieces are ready. They don't usually call when only a portion of the shit is ready. Oh your annoyed with me again because I don't know that not all the pieces are ready. Really well it would have helped me out (because remember I'm not a mind reader) if you had told me you already talked to them BEFORE getting annoyed that I didn't know only some of the pieces were ready.

You better not be bitching at the boss about me because you seem pissed enough to bitch about it. No worries though... he will tell me that you complained and all I have to do is say.. I'm not the fucking mind reader he thinks I am.

Fuck. I'm done.


Edit: Ahhh shit now I feel bad. I talked to the boss about it. He just told me some of the guys in the back were unhappy too. Now he is going to have a talk with the dude. Tell him that if he is in a bad mood he still can't take it out on us. It does happen fairly often. If things aren't good in his life he does take it out on the guys in the back. Has taken it out on me too but I gave him shit for it before so it doesn't happen often. I didn't really want him in trouble though.

16 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Bad day at the office? :)

Hang in there...

3:32 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yup...I've had worse though and thankfully the day is nearly over.

3:35 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Is this the same guy you had problems with last time? If it is - don't be upset about it. He shouldn't be acting like that.

Fuck him.

Well, don't do that. Then you'd never get rid of him. ;-)

4:26 PM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buck up little camper. You can always leave fishguts in his desk some Friday after he leaves.

Scared Bunny Blog – Now With 10% More Bacon!

4:54 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

It is the same guy. I'm not too worried about it but I do feel bad. If it stops him from taking out his mood on the guys in the back then I'm not too upset about it.

LMAO yeah I'm sure fucking him is not a good idea. Not to mention... ick no thanks. LOL

Hmmm fishguts. That isn't a bad idea.

8:24 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

This is why I like not having to deal with anyone but my boss and a few claiments. And even then my boss and I have not been seeing eye to eye recently(trying to line up a new job as we speak). Sometimes people suck. Hope everything works out for you and the guys in back. Have a better day tomorrow.

8:51 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger lowk said...

I feel for you. i think that asshole has relatives working in my shop.

9:56 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I hope today is better. The boss and a co-worker are going to be away all next week. They will probably leave early. Since its a friday and the boss is gone early it will probably be pretty slack around here for the rest of the day.

8:35 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Wow, that sounds frustrating as hell. I hope you beaned him, over the head with his own shoe.

Yeah.

10:48 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I totally would have.. but really I don't want to touch his shoe. Ick

10:55 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

To hell with that guy, sometimes people need to get in trouble to knock them down a notch or two so they can be welcomed back to reality.

Maybe you can take over the reputation as the office bad-ass for a while? hehe..

11:05 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I don't want the reputation as the office bad-ass. I like being liked lol

11:24 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Callie said...

Dani - you'll always be liked!

Besides, if he's being an ass to everyone, you'll probably be their hero!

1:03 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

A suggestion for the jerkoff at work: a spraybottle. Like a dog or cat, when he is being a dick just spray him. If plain water won't do, get it blessed or just pee in the bottle. he might get the picture.

4:46 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

Don't worry... He's reaping what he sowed.

7:52 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

LMAO I could totally see me sitting here with a water bottle ready to spray him!

9:04 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker