Thursday, July 21, 2005

My mood has improved but am still not my usual self. Nothing much going on the last couple of days.. a couple things that didn't improve my mood. Work and more work.

I hate banks. I pay the company visa (capital one visa) every month at CIBC. They have no problems with it. We don't have an account with them (other than another visa with them). I forgot to bring the cheque with me to pay the capital one visa so I figured no problem I'd go to my bank (which was closer) and pay the visa there since I wanted to deposit a cheque anyway.

I go in and wait in line. Takes forever. I finally get to the front and the lady starts the process. She stamped the visa stub and initialed the cheque and then asked for my card. I was like well the visa isn't through my account its for the company I work for. She then tells me they can't process it. I was like why not? She said it was because the company doesn't have an account with them.

I go its to pay the visa... it doesn't go through you other than applying the money. Every other bank does it (I also paid it at Royal Bank once again we have no account with them). She was like yeah well we just don't. We don't want to be liable for the money.

I say fine just use my account then. She takes my card looks at my account and then says she can't. I asked why not. She said my account isn't approved for such a large amount. I tell her thats bullshit. I know for a fact its approved for 2000.00 since I set it up to work that way. She says no we can't do it. I'm totally pissed now. I can deposit $2000.00 into an debit machine and take all $2000.00 of it out right away yet I can't pay a visa for the company (the payment was just under $2000.00) through my account.

I had a $13000.00 loan through that account. A loan in which I've never missed a payment not to mention I have perfect credit and my account isn't approved to put that much money through???

I've had problems with the bank before. I would switch my account to another bank but thats the most convenient one. Plus when you switch you start off with restrictions on your account that I don't need.

My brand new car with the brand new tires now has a nail in one tire. So I have a slow leak in the tire until I get it fixed. Luckily I should have it fixed before the end of work. The inside door handle was loose when I bought the car. No problem they ordered a panel to replace it. They installed said panel and guess what. Thats right the handle is still loose.

Gas prices are crazy at 92.5 cents per litre. That converts to $3.50/Gallon (I think). Fuck

Taken from
Lawbrat. How well do you know me quiz

Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

13 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

Banks are the devil!!! Yet, we keep giving them our money. Shame on us.

I'm glad your mood has improved, a bit!

12:46 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Ren said...

But what are the good things about your life, Dani? And how about we focus on that? Hey, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, or leaves us disabled. :p

1:00 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow the philosophy side of Lab Boy comes out.

3:35 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Yeah the devil! I'm glad too :)

Good things.. good things? Nope not much good happening right now. Yeah what doesn't kill us makes us stronger... blah blah blah :P

Usually I'm the one saying the positive shit. Don't feel like it right now though. lol

3:36 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Larry said...

Damn the man!

8:47 PM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SUCK! Your questions were tough. You ROCKED on mine. Good job!

10:03 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

Yay Dani! I got 80% on your quiz! :) It's 'a-cuz we're sisters. ;) lol.

Feel better!!! *hugs*

7:31 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

I knew my answers were tough. For most of the questions you could find the answer in the audio blog (ten things about me) or in the comments of that same post.

Good job stephie! :)

8:29 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Steph said...

I'd like to point out I never heard that audioblog or read any of the comments. :)

I'm so proud of what I remember about you. lol. :)

10:43 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

lol proud you remember too!

10:44 AM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

Pssssst.

That gas, that fuel.. whatever the hell we call it.

Its not going to get any cheaper. In fact THESE ARE THE GOLDEN DAYS!!

In the not to distant future you will remember the Good O'l Days when gas was just 92.5 cents per litre!

Im not kidding. Its like getting stressed about a zit when next week your going to loose your arm.

And your leg.
And both ears.

Oil = water. There is no replacement for either. Alternatives yes.
Replacement no.

Im not pissed at your complaining.. its just that... well. Enjoy this while it lasts.

1:20 AM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Danikabur said...

Oh trust me I know it will only get worse. Its just so freakin high already... in Sask. the price is ten cents higher than here.

9:06 AM, July 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember gas always being waaaaaay cheaper in Edmonton than here in Toronto. That's about the same or even a bit higher than it is here now.

My 'industry sources' tell me that aaron's right; they're going to keep going up.

11:59 AM, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters eXTReMe Tracker